Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wishcasting for the New Year


Being a brand new blogger, this is my first time participating in the lovely Jamie Ridler's Wishcasting Wednesday, and what a delight it is to join in!

Jamie's prompt for this week is "What do you wish for for the New Year?"
With typical childlike enthusiasm I thought this would be an easy wish to make, yet as I allowed the thoughts & wishes to bounce around in my head, my heart had other plans. Though it is a story for another day, 2010 surprised me with overpowering doubts that clouded my joy of capturing life's everyday moments with photography & I put my beloved camera away.  Almost every day I miss that creative outlet, the chronicling of the little things that make me smile, or take my breath away.


My wish for the new year is to dissolve those doubts & once again embrace my passion for photography and be able to capture the beauty that is all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment