Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wishcasting Yes

Today's prompt for Jamie Ridler's Wishcasting Wednesday is: What do you wish to say yes to?

Peculiar things, these wishes, my ego encourages me to play small. Keep it safe.
'Achievable', it whispers. Don't wish too grand cause people might point and laugh at your gall, and say I told you so when it doesn't come true.

Thanks, ego for trying to keep me free from harm, I really appreciate the gesture. However, just for today, I am going to make-believe that I am brave, fierce & confident and let my spirit take the lead.

  • I wish to say yes to opportunities that push me past the fear of not being good enough.
  • I wish to say yes to possibilities that I can't even imagine for myself that the universe has in store.
  • I wish to say yes to being open to connecting with people who are good, kind & decent. Funny people, warm people, creative and inspiring people instead of shrinking away in shyness or the protective shield of inadequacy.
  • I wish to say yes to dreaming, to remembering long-forgotten dreams, creating new ones freely with gusto, imagination and flourish.
  • I wish to say yes to living life, I mean really living instead of merely existing, passing the time.
  • I wish to say yes to believing.

There, spirit, was I bold enough? I just might be getting the hang of this wishing thing after all.

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful ... As you wish for yourself I so wish this for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, as you wish for yourself, I, too, wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    I have just finished reading your posts and I would like to say well done! It will be exactly a year tomorrow that I first started my own blog, so I know where you are coming from! I had all the same feelings you describe, but after a year it has become a part of me that sits real comfortable now.

    So I'm wishing you everything you are saying YES to, so get that camera out and post your pics.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say you're wishing like a pro! I love your wishes and look forward to reading about the effects of your saying YES!

    As you wish for yourself, so do I lovingly and with intention wish for you also.

    (blogging at http://blog.sweetsoliloquies.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish further than your wildest dreams and say YES! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, so I wholeheartedly wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All so lovely and inspiring... {yes} to dreaming, possibilities, believing and "really living". I am also living in the "present moment" where life really is.

    As you wish for new opportunities, possibilities and believing, so I wish for you as well.

    I'm still getting around to all of Wishcasters from last Wed. Over 50 people...oh my.

    Love & blessings,
    xoxo Valerie

    Valerie Hart
    http://valeriehart.com

    ReplyDelete